Want to work with me?
Please feel free to get in contact with me if you would like to collaborate with me on either my blog or social media accounts. If you are a brand, publication or represent a brand that you think would fit with the nature of my blog, I would love to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries, my media kit, and my rates and we will get back to you ASAP.
My reputation as a speaker and panellist is built on my vast experience of overcoming adversity and being able to reflect emotionally to allow for novel insights. My expertise has presented me with numerous opportunities to share my story and voice my insights with audiences nationwide, including:
- Panellist at Women of the World Festival at the Southbank Centre
- Speaker at Oxford University Student Union on sexuality and diversity
- Panellist at UCL on black women in the media
- Panellist at LSE on race and body positivity within the media and online
- Giving a lecture on fashion and diversity to 1st-year students at the London College of Fashion
- A host on a black beauty & hair panel at the Black Girls Festival
- ICA Fashion Museum x GUAP Magazine Panellist on fashion and race
- Africa Utopia Festival at the Southbank Centre
- Submitting evidence on body image for the Youth Select Committee at Houses of Parliament
- Style Expert Panel at the Blogosphere Xmas Festival
- Body & Style Convo Convention
- Panellist at the Labour Women’s Convention in Brighton
Contact me on the email above for speaking opportunities!
Since being asked to contribute an article in 2016 for women’s publication LAPP The Brand (owned by supermodel Leomie Anderson), I have been fortunate enough to write for many reputable publications including GQ Magazine, Elle Magazine, Stylist Magazine, The Pool, Bustle, The Huffington Post, Who What Wear, The Guardian, Grazia and Metro (see ‘Press‘ page)
Contact me for commissions!
TV and Radio Appearances :
As a strong advocate of the body positivity movement and the different intersections that weave within it, I am available for commentary on topics including body confidence and mental health. I have been featured on shows such as ITV Points of View, Channel 5 News, The Jeremy Vine Show, Good Morning Britain, BBC 4 Women’s Hour, BBC 5 Live, LBC, MTV UK and more.
Contact me for the above!