A few months ago, I compiled a list of things I wanted to get before the end of the year in my journal and whilst doing a bit of last-minute shopping, I thought i’d just kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get the last remaining items from the list. Here’s what i got:
– The Woman in Black: Susan Hill- I’ve heard amazing things about the play so I thought i’d read the book before going to see it for myself!
– Complete Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm – I have such a deep fascination with anything to do about the Grimm Brothers and all the stories are CLASSICS, so I thought i’d buy a fancy version of the book to keep for the future. 🙂
– Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo – Argan oil is the FUTURE! I’m telling ya! I’ve been using Argan and Sweet Almond Oil on my scalp for the past 3 weeks now and my skin loves it so I thought i’d incorporate the shampoo with it too. The shampoo is paraben and sulfate free, which is an added bonus.
– Revlon Colourstay in Rose Nude
– Miss Sporty Quick Dry Polish and Silk Base & Top Coat
– GOSH Foundation Primer. I really like GOSH products; they are terribly underrated! They do make amazing primers so I picked up one from Superdrug.
-Sleek Luminaire Concealer in LO5
No more shopping until 2012!!
( I say that like it’s miles away but its only a week and a half away, LOL!)